Where Can I Set Up My Stand on Lemonade Day?
Kids can set up lemonade stands on Lemonade Day at home in their neighborhoods and in many of the local parks in the nine-county region (see below). There are also some “first come, first served” opportunities for stand locations, which we list on this page and will continue to expand in the coming weeks.
In addition to these special opportunities, kids can ask permission to set up elsewhere if they have a high-traffic location in mind. But they MUST ask permission from the business owner or location manager to set up there.
Also, we secure a permit with the City of Indianapolis that enables kids to set up around the city (on the Circle, etc.). The only condition is that you cannot block pedestrian traffic on the sidewalks and if you set up your stand in front of a store or shop, you should ask the store owner/manager’s permission (that is, if they are NOT on our list of locations below).
Current Location Opportunities
We will be adding other locations between now and Lemonade Day, so please check back periodically!
Parks list – http://www.indy.gov/eGov/City/DPR/Pages/Park-List.aspx
• Parks Map – https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zMh-EN_la7EU.kwK48XG5q_7Q
• Holland Park, 1 Park Dr, Fishers, IN 46038
• Brook School Park, 11780 Brooks School Rd, Fishers, IN
To set up at a Kroger:
• Contact the store manager to secure a spot.
• All spot reservations must be made in advance and approved before Lemonade Day, May 16th.
• Visit Kroger.com for locations and contact info for a store nearest you!
To set up at a Marsh Store, Carmel Clay Parks, Shelbyville, Mass Ave, or various Fishers locations:
To set up at Carmel City Center:
• Carmel City Center can accommodate 5 lemonade stands.
• Please contact Lindsay Johnson at 317-218-2687 to secure one of these spots.
To set up a stand at a Simon Mall:
• Clay Terrace – 6 spots :: contact Kyle Haughawout, email@example.com
• Hamilton Town Center – 1 spot :: call Lindsey Alltop at 317-214-6956
(We’ll be adding more malls very soon!)