Start-Up Capital For Classrooms and Groups
On behalf of USA Funds, we’ve started a Lemonade Day Seed Fund for classrooms and groups of Youth Serving organizations. This means, mentors, teachers and facilitators of Lemonade Day groups, can get some “start-up capital”, for their group’s Lemonade Stand.
But first, they must tell us their plan for their stand! Once they’ve formed their plans, they’ll need to make a short video. You can even use a camera phone, no fancy camera needed! The video should be no longer than 2 minutes.
The videos MUST be sent to us by: May 5th.
1. In your video, be sure to tell us the following (and feel free to get creative!):
- Name of School or Organization and why is your group participating in Lemonade Day?
- What makes your lemonade stand special? (e.g. do you have a special theme, name, recipe etc.)?
- How much money does your need to start their lemonade stand, and what will they spend it on?
- What will you do with the money you get from your lemonade stand? (hint, hint: “spend, save, share”)
2. Please upload your video here (*you will be asked to create an account. This is just for your privacy.)
3. Each classroom or group submission will receive some start-up capital to start their lemonade businesses (*amount will range from $25 per group, depending on the number of videos received. So for example, if your class has three lemonade stand groups, you are eligible for $75.00 in start-up capital)
**Note: please submit one video per lemonade stand (not a video for each kid at the same lemonade stand).