Start-Up Capital For Classrooms and Groups
On behalf of USA Funds, we’ve started a Lemonade Day Seed Fund for classrooms and groups of Youth Serving organizations. This means, mentors, teachers and facilitators of Lemonade Day groups, can get some “start-up capital”for their group’s Lemonade Stand.
1. Complete an online application that includes:
- Name of School or Organization and why your group is participating in Lemonade Day?
- What makes your lemonade stand special? (e.g. do you have a special theme, name, recipe etc.)?
- What will you do with the money you get from your lemonade stand? (hint, hint: “spend, save, share”)
2. Please Complete Your Grant Request Here(*You must have registered your group prior to applying for grant funding.) If you have not registered, you can do that here:
Complete your School and Group Registration Form Here
3. Each classroom or group submission will receive some start-up capital to start their lemonade businesses (*amount will range from $25 per group, depending on the number of videos received. So for example, if your class has three lemonade stand groups, you are eligible for $75.00 in start-up capital).
*The grant application deadline is Friday May 12th. Grants will be awarded first come or until the fund has been depleted.
We would like to acknowledge the following businesses and corporations who support youth entrepreneurship and have contributed to our 2017 Classroom and Group Seed Fund:
Strada Education Network-“Completion with a Purpose”
G Michael Salon-2727 E. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240 “Beauty, Wellness, Lifestyle”
Kiln Creations-60 North 9th Street, Noblesville, IN 46060 “Paint Your Own Pottery”
John Cole State Farm Agency-7033 State Road 67, Pendleton, IN “Providing your home and auto needs”
Steve CashDollar-“Inspiring Greatness”